14 April, 2013

Introduction About My Self


A WARM WELCOME...
USANA and Me

Several months ago, i was introduced to USANA by a good friend and a well wisher. He is one of my son's class teacher. After consuming the USANA for few weeks, my husband and i saw significant difference in our health. We felt very energetic and vibrant. My husband who used to suffer with bad sinus was slowly recovering from the sickness. The positive changes in my husband's health encouraged us to buy and try more of USANA's products and finally we joined the USANA family.

Sharing with friends and family


As our health conditions progressed well, my husband and me shared our personnel experiences with other family members. My parents used to suffer with very bad joint pains,diabetes and high cholesterol. Believe it or not, after taking USANA continuously, my parents also saw improvements to their health. Seeing my parents living a healthy life, motivated us to actively share our experiences with our friends too. That's how we formed our own big USANA family and continue to add more members to our family structure until this moment.

USANA and healthy living

USANA supplements can benefit the whole family. By strengthening our family’s immune systems, we'll notice a distinct reduction in the number of common family ailments such as sore throats, mouth ulcers, headaches, bad colds, and catarrh.

It's not surprising! With today’s increased levels of pollution, stress, over-medication and processed food, our need for vitamins, minerals and antioxidants has never been greater. Yet, with the depletion of minerals in our soil over the last 50 years, our food today no longer provides us with the nutrition we need for optimal health.

Nutritional experts now recommend taking good nutritional supplements as well as making healthy food choices.







2 comments: